AZZARO BOARDING KENNELS & CATTERY,
DAYCARE AND GROOMING
(Previously known as Levin Boarding Kennels & Cattery.
Owned, and under the Management of Azzaro Kennels since 20 May 2010)
Where Vets choose to leave their Pets!
With over 30yrs experience owning, breeding, grooming and/or showing dogs, (in particular American Cocker Spaniels, Gordon Setters, English Setters and English Pointers), owing/breeding Birman Cats, having a qualification and worked as an Animal Welfare Inspector and Manager of an SPCA Animal Shelter, the services I offer at Azzaro are another extension of my Passion - the love, care and welfare of all animals - every dog and cat here at Azzaro, is all about them!
Azzaro Boarding Kennels & Cattery, a safe and happy environment for Cats and Dogs, under the Management and care of experienced Staff.
Together with the assistance of Denys, Savannah, Livvy, Sue and Meg, we are proud of the service we provide to yourself and your pet, while also giving an affordable, worry free choice in Pet Care.
Your Pet will have such a great time here that he/she will be so excited to return. We do recognise that it can be stressful for some Pets to be anywhere else but their own familiar surroundings, and so we do ensure that each pet is treated as an individual, that their needs are met to provide you and your Pet with the highest quality care. Our boarding facilities are part of our Home, when your Pet is holidaying with us, he or she becomes part of our Family.
While they are with us, it is all about them! Anything we can do to help you care for your Pet, PLEASE ASK. We offer a transport service and also have cat cages and dog crates available for hire that are airline approved.
Azzaro Kennels and Cattery are particulary proud of our services in the care of
- Nervous Guests
- First Time boarders
- Insulin Dependent Guests
- Pets who have come to us straight from the Vets after having had major surgery
BOARDING YOUR DOG/S WITH US
PLEASE BE SURE ALL VACCINATIONS, WORMING AND FLEA TREATMENTS ARE UP TO DATE AND THAT VACCINATIONS HAVE BEEN GIVEN NO LESS THAN 7 DAYS PRIOR TO BRINGING YOUR DOG IN TO STAY WITH US
* Your Dog/s will have their own indoor/outdoor covered area, with a raised, and off the floor, sleep ezy bed. A Sheet and Woollen or Fleecy Blanket are always given, or their own clean bedding can be provided from Home, but Please no Beanbags.
* We do have a Toy Box, but if your Dog needs his/her favourite toy, please feel free to bring it along, however we do apologise in advance if your Dog chooses to share his toy with another Dog who doesn't take the same care of your Dogs treasured toy.
* Your Dog/s individual area will be beside dogs of similar size, and/or age, ie. tiny tots, small dogs, medium dogs, large dogs, active dogs, older dogs, timid dogs, quiet dogs.
* Your Dog/s individual bedding area will be checked, and serviced four times a day.
* All dog units are large enough to accommodate more than one dog from the same family. Only Pets that live together are housed together. Extra large areas are also available for larger dog families, giant breeds, or for families where large/small can be together.
* We have a range of different size Dog Coats and Jackets which we use if we feel necessary, or their own clean Jacket can be provided from Home.
* Areas enclosed at night while all Dogs still have access to their own water container.
* Your dog will be fed twice daily, a treat given at midday, and a bedtime 'tuck in' snack. Royal Canin Biscuits, appropriate to your dogs Breed, size or dietary requirements, are given for Breakfast, and again for their Evening Meal. We do also have some wet food available if required. While we have found that our Guests love their menu, we are happy to accommodate your Pets if they are on a special diet, or if we do have a Guest who is not happy being fed what we would normally offer.
* Radio playing in the background.
* Your Dog/s will be exercised 4 times daily, providing plenty of exercise to keep them happy and stimulated while in our care and most important of all, receiving our personal attention. Older dogs or non active dogs are put away soon after toileting if that is what they ask for. We do not have large dogs and small dogs exercising together unless they are from the same family, however I do own a blind 10yr old Gordon Setter who loves small dogs as she obviously cannot be with dogs of her own size. Stevie is at times around the small dogs we have staying with us so that she can still enjoy the company of other dogs. We respect your wish if you do not want Stevie to be around your dog.
* Very spacious areas to exercise in, all 14 exercise areas , give the Guests lots of variety and stimulation, and with a fantastic bush paddock where all dogs just love frolicking. Dogs are rotated throughout the areas to give the dogs a change of scenery and a great chance to socialise with different dogs in the next yard.
* Any Medications and Supplements prescribed by your Veterinarian, are for the welfare and well being of your Dog/s. We do ask that any medications are clearly labelled including clear dispensing instructions. We do not charge an additional fee for dispensing a single daily medication to your Dog/s while he/she is staying with us, however we do have a $1.00 daily fee if we are required to dispense more than a single daily medication. If we are required to give insulin injections, a $3.00 per injection fee will apply.
* A reduced rate is offered for Dogs from the same family who are able to share a unit. This does not apply 20 December - 10 January, or over any public holiday weekends.
*A discount is offered for 3 or more Dogs and/or Cats from the same family, however we are unable to offer this discount 20 December - 10 January, or over any public holiday weekends.
* Day Care available. Reservations preferred for new Clients, however we are often able to accommodate weekday daycare at short notice.
* We offer a bathing and/or grooming service while your Dog/s is staying with us, or as an appointment at any other time.
* By the end of your Dogs stay with us, they will leave their Azzaro Family to return home, happy and fulfilled, having had a great experience, and one that they will be eager to return to.
BOARBOARDING YOUR CAT/S WITH US* Your Cat's Room is individual and opens out on to their own open air, roofed area, where they are able to laze in the sun, on their chair and blanket, and watch the world go by.
PLEASE BE SURE ALL VACCINATIONS, WORMING AND FLEA TREATMENTS ARE UP TO DATE AND THAT ALL VACCINATIONS HAVE BEEN GIVEN NO LESS THAN 7 DAYS PRIOR TO BRINGING YOUR CAT IN TO STAY WITH US.
They have the freedom to move from their indoor area to their own outdoor enclosure whenever they wish.
* For the welfare and health of your Cat and our other Cat Guests, our Cattery is not a communal Cattery. Your Cat/s will not come in contact with our other Cat Guests unless they are from the same Family.
* Larger Family Areas available.
* Your Cat's Room will be checked and serviced at least twice daily.
* Your Cat/s will have their own basket with blankets and toy, or their own clean bedding from home can be provided. Please feel free to bring whatever you feel will assist us with your Cats comfort, particularly if it is their first time away from home. A heat pad is added to bedding during the winter which all cats love to snuggle up to.
* Your Cat/s have Royal Canin Biscuits available to graze on 24/7. We do also have wet food available if required. While we have found that our Guests love their menu, we are happy to accommodate your Pets dietary requirements if they are on a special diet, or if we do have a Guest who is not happy being fed what we would normally offer.
* Your Cat will receive a treat after each room service.
* We use PUSSYDO Cat Litter, a 100% natural litter made from wood waste (sawdust and shavings) which are forced to compress together using their own natural fibres. No Glue, not mined from the ground, and doesn't have ink or contain residues.
* Radio playing throughout the day.
Medications and Supplements prescribed by your Veterinarian, are for
the welfare and well being of your Dog/s. We do ask that any
medications are clearly labelled including clear dispensing
instructions. We do not charge an additional fee for dispensing a
single daily medication to your Cat/s while he/she is staying with us,
however we do have a $1.00 daily fee if we are required to dispense more
than a single daily medication. If we are required to give insulin injections, a $3.00 per injection fee will apply.
* A Pet discount is offered, for 3 or more Cats and/or Dogs from the same family, however
we are unable to offer this discount 20 December - 10 January, or any public holiday weekends.
* A reduced rate is offered if Cats from the same Family that are able to share their Unit. PLEASE NOTE ONLY THE ONE DISCOUNT WILL APPLY
| Cattery ||Looking towards the Small Dog Area ||Large Dogs and Bush Run areas on the opposite side|
TOP OF PAGE
We have chosen to feed Royal Canin Cat and Dog Food after trialling this Premium Food to our own Cats and Dogs. We would not feed anything less to our Guests. We carry a range of Royal Canin Food and have one to suit your Cat or Dogs individual needs while staying with us.
Some pet food companies develop diets based on what people like or what makes people feel good because, ultimately, people are the ones who purchase. Royal Canin do the complete opposite, they start with the Animal, putting the Cat and Dog at the heart of their innovation process. Only once they fully understand what the animal needs do they attempt to maximize his health through nutrition. This radically different approach helps them deliver radically different diets. Thatís why Royal Canin kibble shape is customized for every lifestage and every lifestyle. Why they can combine vitamins and amino acids to fortify the skinís barrier to allergens. Why they can actually improve life expectancy by improving the animalís nutrition. Everything Royal Canin do is for the animal.
Puppy, Mini, Adult, Large Breed, Giant Breed, Energy, Mature or Sensitive range available.
Breed Nutrition is also available for specific Breeds;
Boxer, Bulldog, Cavalier King Charles, Chihuahua, Cocker Spaniel, Dachshund, Dalmatian, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Labrador, Poodle, Pug, Rottweiler, Schnauzer, Shih Tzu, West Highland White, and Yorkshire Terrier
Please ask us for further information and price.If we do not have it in stock at the time, we can get it in.
Post-op care and medications given, with an isolation area available if required. We do not charge extra for this service. We are more than happy to take our Guests to a Veterinary appointment should they require a checkup or similar while they are staying with us.
Special Diets catered for. We do not offer a discount if food is provided.
We offer a Pick up and Deliver Home Service. A small fee is charged for this service.
Doggie Day Care @ $14.00 per day (8am-6pm or part there of), or $10.50 per day for weekly bookings, or for more than one dog.
TOP OF PAGE
All Dogs coming to us are required to be vaccinated against Parvo and Distemper. Canine Cough vaccine is optional, but recommended. Please be advised by your Vet. veterinarian
These are two separate vaccines and may be due at different times.
If your Dog or Cat is not up to date with their vaccination requirements, they will need to have a booster shot at least 7 days before he/she comes to stay with us.
We do accept Titer Test results if your Dog has had this done.
Your Pets vaccination booklet must be brought in with you before we can accept your Pets into our care. If you have misplaced your Pets vaccination booklet, please ask your Veterinarian to give you a computer printout to bring in with you, or these records can be emailed to us before bringing your Pet to us.
We ask that your Pet please be up to date with Flea and Worm treatments before coming to stay with us. We will flea and worm treat, and charge accordingly, if your Pet shows any sign of being infested.
Canine Cough (click for link page)
TOP OF PAGE
TOP OF PAGE
pricing includes GST
(Booking Form is available at the bottom of this page)
|Service Required||Price per Day|
Ex Large Dogs
Entire Dogs over 12mths
Bitches in season
Dispensing extra medication
$14.00 or $10.50
$ 5.00 per day
$ 5.00 per day
$ 1.00 per day
$ 3.00 per day
Drop off between 7.30am-12noon and collect between 4-6pm. Daycare more than once per week, or for more than one dog, reduced to $10.50 per day/dog
A reduced boarding fee is offered to families if their cat or dog share their sleeping units.
These Discounts are not available 20 December to 10 January, or Public Holiday weekends.The day your Pet arrives to us is charged as the first day of boarding. If your Pet is collected before 10.00am, that day is no charge.PAYMENT
Payment is due in full at the time of collecting your Pet.
Bookings of more than 21days, a 50% deposit may be required, with the balance payable on collection.
We do allow internet banking, payment is to be made in full before collection.
EFTPOS AND CREDIT CARD FACILITIES AVAILABLE. A 3.25% fee is charged for all credit card payments. //
1. All dogs and cats must be fully vaccinated. We will not accept pets for boarding unless a certificate is presented on arrival or previously verified. If any guest requires veterinary care Ė all relative costs will be met by the pet owner.
2. All charges are based on a per day basis and are to be paid when collecting your pet. In long term situations we may request that a payment be made fortnightly or by a 50% deposit on delivering your pet, and with the balance to be paid when collecting your pet.
3. Pets are to only be collected or dropped off during our opening hours or by prior arrangement only.
4. We reserve the right to:
a) Make suitable arrangements for any pet left in our care 7 days after the due collecting date if no contact is made by the owner or the owners agent.
b) Place dogs where we feel is appropriate to enable the smooth running of our facility.
We consider our facilities and management practices to be of the highest standards, therefore the very best of professional care and expertise will be given to your pet. All care is taken with your pets but accept no responsibility for illness, injury or death for any reason.